Thursday, October 2, 2008

One Step Closer

Well, I went to the group interview on Tuesday, although I should say that it was more of a group information meeting. There were no questions asked except by the candidates. There were 16 of us there and the program only allows space for 10. Everything went well so I am hopeful. I got the chance to meet with the Director and Assistant Director of the Foothills Nursing Consortium, both very nice people. I went today to get my medical forms filled out and will be going on Monday to get all my immunizations. Translation: I'm going to get poked about 400 times...okay, only 5 times but.....ugh! Anyway, I should know around the 13th of October whether I will be starting nursing classes in January.
So, for right now I am focused on my Chemistry, which seems to be paying off well. I got a 90 on my first exam last Wednesday. Yeah Me!!!! I'll be starting my portfolio project soon in which I will be developing my own pottery glaze recipes. Should be fun, maybe I'll end up with something really awesome! Or maybe I'll end up with glaze that looks like dried mud, who knows?

0 comments: