Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I feel a little better now......

I talked with my advisor today and she told me that the 10 candidates that were accepted into the program already had Chemistry done. I was allowed to apply for the program because I was signed up to take Chemistry this Fall. At least I know I didn't do anything wrong.
So, Kojak and I have come up with a plan. We have decided that I am going to apply for the day program that starts in the Fall of 2009. If I get in, I would be finished in the Spring of 2011, which is only one semester later that if I had been accepted this time. In the meantime, I am going to finish Chemistry (which, btw, I have a 90 average in right now), and I'm going to take Anatomy & Physiology II this Spring. The only downfall to applying for the Day program is that I'm going to have to put the boys in daycare....I don't like daycare. Haley will be starting school in August so the only problem there is finding someone who will watch her in case my classes run past 3.
To sum it all up, I feel better, I'm moving forward, I hate daycare but have to suck it up, Haley starts school in August and everything else will have to be figured out as we go along!

0 comments: