Thursday, October 9, 2008

Escaped turkeys.........

While I'm sitting here waiting for "THE CALL", you know.... the call that will either tell me what I'll be doing for the next two years (nursing school) or what I'll be doing for the next two months (crying), I figured I would let you all know what's going on and ask a favor.
You see there are these two "turkeys" who live next door to me. And those two turkeys decided that 40 years this month after their first date they would go on their first ever Carnival Cruise. On a ship with swimming pools, day spas, the open sea, shopping, 24 hour frozen yogurt machine, a room with a balcony and the food....oh, the FOOD! "That's wonderful, you say?" Well yeah, it is oh so wonderful........for the two turkeys. But here at my house, it's just.......well, it's just......just so unfair! The jealousy seeping out my every pore is unbearable. Hehehe! I mean, REALLY, who said they could just take off and leave their 28 year old baby here to fend for herself against her 3 rambunctious, messy making, accident-prone children? The injustice! So, just in case some of you happen to see these two turkeys (pictured below). Tell them that their daughter is sitting at home desperately envious and riddled with despair.


Mom and Dad, I hope you two have so much fun, you absolutely deserve every second of this trip....it is long over due. Be safe, Love you both, call me when you can!

0 comments: