Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh the waiting....

IS EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL!!! I should know before the 14th but, come on, that's a week away! I'm not patient when it comes to things like this! I went Monday to get my blood drawn and yesterday I got a TD booster, Hep B vaccine and TB test. It really was not at all like everyone told me it would be....go figure! I will be posting as soon as I find out something! That is, if I get in the program, so if I don't post anything by the 15th you know that I have elected to stay in bed and feel miserable for a week!
On a lighter note: I think I forgot to let everyone know that I added a slideshow to the bottom of my blog with pictures of the family. Okay, now you know!
And just in case I did actually tell you all about the slideshow already....ignore the above note....I have been diagnosed with LMS, ya know?......that's Leaky Memory Syndrome!
Loves!

0 comments: