Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Got A Letter Today......

It reads:

Dear Forever,

You are scheduled for a group information meeting with the Foothills Nursing Consortium Director/Faculty and the Health Sciences Advisor on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 3:15 p.m.

Please bring with you to the meeting a typewritten statement (1-2 paragraphs) on what nursing means to you. Include in that statement what "you" bring to nursing.

This information meeting is a critical part of our decision-making process with regard to admission into the Associate Degree Registered Nursing Program, it is important that you be prompt and present.


So, there you have it people, I'm in the group interview. I cried, of course. (I'm such a sap.)

Okay, I just wanted to update you all! Thank you for the comment Aunt Joan, Hope you all are doing well also. Loves!

0 comments: