Friday, August 29, 2008

Woo~Hoo!!!!!!!

Well, after torturing Mom, Chris and Kojak by making them act like my patient and practicing all my CNA skills on them (good sports they are), I am happy to say Thank You very much. I took my State written and skills exam this morning in Shelby and I passed both. The 5 skills I ended up doing were Wash Hands (believe it or not has to be done in a very specific way), count and record radial pulse, provide fingernail care, perform range of motion on shoulder and make an occupied bed. I was so nervous.
I was an emotional mess this morning, I'm talking a huge bundle of nerves. I called Mom before I got there just for more reassurance. Then Daddy called me to reassure me. All I could do was cry and say okay. Yeah yeah, I'm a big cry baby, I know.
So, all that stands between me and nursing school is Chemistry and the PSB entry exam (taking it Wednesday). Oh and the interview.
Anyway, thanks for your help, well wishes and pep talks.

0 comments: