Saturday, August 9, 2008

Update!

I am currently registered for my last prerequisite class, Chemistry, which starts the 20th. I have to take a PSB preparation class, the 25th -28th. My CNA Challenge state exam is on the 29th. The PSB test is on September 3rd, it's like a general competency entry exam. The board chooses 15 of the best scores to interview and then chooses 13 from those for entry into the nursing program. And if all goes well, I should find out in September whether I have made it into the program, actual nursing classes will start in January and I would be finished the Fall semester of 2010. Yeah, it sounds like a long time but good things come to those who wait, study hard and not have a nervous breakdown. Wait a minute, I don't think that's really how that saying goes but it works for this situation right? So anyway,I'm a little nervous but not......okay, well maybe I'm alot nervous.

Well, that's my update!

0 comments: