Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poor, poor Cameron!

My little man has done it again. No, he didn't get Spray'n'Wash in his eyes or swallow a battery but a few days ago he fell of the bed in their room. He's got a few scrapes from that fall but today he must have decided to torture himself some more. He picked up a can of black beans and dropped it on his toe. He did it while I was at school tonight so when I got home he needed some serious Mommy love. And he got it! He wouldn't let me near the toe to look at it until I bribed him and told him I would take a picture of it. He seemed to think that was fun!
Before he went to bed tonight he was limping around with his big toe flexed up as far as it would go. It was so sad yet so cute all at the same time.


Anyway, I'm going to keep an eye on this little piggy. Hopefully it will start to look better instead of worse. Even though I honestly believe the hospital has a specific room in the ER reserved for the Lupton family (ready and waiting because they know we could show up at any moment), I really don't want to put my baby through anymore torture for a while. So, keep your upper piggies crossed for his lower piggy.

0 comments: