Thursday, May 15, 2008

Well, here it is.......

So many people have been asking me about our pottery......okay, not many.....okay no one at all has asked about it but Mom and I love it so much. And seeing as we find it so fun, interesting and very soul fulfilling we thought others might like to watch the processes involved in taking a lump of clay and turning it into something wonderously beautiful. So we started a blog that will be completely devoted to our love affair with clay! Anyone interested? Please visit http://www.allfireduppottery.blogspot.com/ ! You can also find the link right here under Lupton Links!

Just as a preview here are a few new pictures to get you started!

This is the "lump of clay"......duh

These will be tree-hung birdhouses! I think they are really cute, so many variation possibilities and were fun to make! So fun that I made 8 in 2 days! My school vacation has been somewhat productive! Anyway, feel free to "mozy" on over to our new place and see the many stages of working clay. We will be featuring things like working, centering and throwing clay as well as handbuiding, firing and glazing! Also, please know that we really do appreciate any feedback that you can offer!

  • On a side note......Does anyone keep up with America's Next Top Model? Well, I try to but don't get much time....and don't ask me what would possess me to watch such a show because I have no clue! Anyway my point is last night was the season finale and "Bless it Lord, the winner is a plus - size model! I think it's about time us "not-skinny" girls get some recognition!


0 comments: