Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today's the day.....


Today is my first class for the summer. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 to 7:30, not too bad huh? Okay, so this is my book, looks like fun right? It should be...the thing costs $155! It needs to provide my dinner on school nights! I'm looking forward to this class even though I've heard my instructor is a strict one. Oh well, can't be that bad, right? I have a feeling I might regret that!

Anyway, I'm going to try to get back into the Wednesday night pottery class in June so I'll at least have 3 hours a week to play in the mud! I'm also thinking about going back to work part-time just to make some extra money. Of course, all of this will be determined by how hard this class is and how much time I'll be spending studying and doing my work! I should know a little more tonight.

Well, I've enjoyed my time off but now it's time to get serious again, darn it! I'm going to get ready....wish me luck! And pray I don't have to do any presentations because I don't like those! Hahaha!

0 comments: