Saturday, May 3, 2008

How much fun did I have last night?....



ALOT..........Shellie threw a birthday party for me last night at Legal Grounds in Rutherfordton and I had such a good time! It is so much fun to hang out with friends and and and.......ok, I can not tell a lie......

there was alcohol involved but extremely small amounts on my part. (I'm not a big drinker!)

I borrowed these pictures from Shellie because I forgot my camera....luckily, she didn't take any pictures of me singing karaoke...... that being because unfortunately she had Timmy video taping it. Mind you, I would not have been singing if I hadn't endured 2+ hours of Shellie begging me and a guilt trip.....and again I cannot tell a lie....the alcohol helped!


And that was the same drink in all those pictures.......... I don't think Kojak's shot tasted very good........

All in all I'd say it was pretty magical.....see look, there's my wand!!!!!!



0 comments: