Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Final Anantomy

Well, Haley came home on Friday and I swear she has grown at least 2 inches! She is happy to be home and the boys were glad to see her......until she started taking up too much room on my lap. Hahaha! Jealous boys! We're trying to get back into the groove of things now....it may take some time! Good thing this semester is almost over! Speaking of school, as most of you know I took my final exam for Anatomy last night! And I actually feel very confident about it even though I was a nervous wreck for two weeks! It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be and I studied like a mad woman....well at least I did yesterday. Somehow I do better under pressure! Anyway, I have one more class on Wednesday in which I have to do a presentation on conservation! And, I have to bring sesame chicken ( Thanks Again Becky) for our class project! After that I have 12 days off before I start summer classes!

Note: I got 98 on my group PowerPoint Presentation last week!

0 comments: