Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random stuff!

This monster was outside my door earlier.....I think he's still there.....yep, he is! I actually touched him accidentally a couple times and it never phased him! Isn't he beautiful?


Since the weather has been nicer we've been going outside everyday. And as you can see, after being cooped up in the house during the winter, the kids are all about some dirt! Seriously, we could build a sand castle in their bath tub every night!


Cameron and his sweet baby smile!


These Tonka Dump Trucks have been the vehicle of many laughs lately!


Look Mom, No hands!!!!!
Note: my boys couldn't care less if their clothes are on straight, right-side out or backwards!

I'm not kidding.....Cameron came in here today with his pants on inside-out AND backwards! They won't let me fix them either!


See they even ride down the hill backwards.


Mom, are you watching?


James!

Warning: Below are a few pics from our quilting class. Keep in mind we were just starting and it's hard to get use to moving your fabric around like that when you're so used to just straight stitching!


These are from stencil patterns.....I don't like stencils! I like the free motion much better!


In this one, we were using various free motion designs. If you look close you can make out some leaves, hearts, spirals and flowers. It was really fun!

This one was stippling.....I like it the most!


These are some new fabrics I picked up for my next purse!


I can't wait to get started on it.....but alas, next week I have an exam, a final exam and final exam essay questions to turn in. Not to mention, Kojak wants me to sew purses for his mothers as Mother's Day gifts, Haley's Orientation tomorrow, game on Friday, I'm totally into the Dan Brown book, and I have to finish a baby quilt before the shower! And, I'm sure I've forgotten like 10 things I need to do in the next few weeks! Oh well, I'll probably remember them at the last minute! Ugh, I'm going to bed!

1 comments:

Shelliesworld said...

i like the colors !!!!!!!