Monday, April 13, 2009

Games, Easter etc........

Okay, so here's the latest on what's been going on here on the hill!


Haley had her first T-ball game last week....she was so tickled when she got her uniform shirt and hat! She looks good in green!


Swing baby swing! Awesome!


Run baby Run! You wouldn't believe how funny watching a t-ball game really is! These kids are so awesome!


Haley's on first! Waiting patiently!


Second base!
Mom and I were laughing our tails off that day! It was so chilly but these kids did not care....they were having way too much fun!


Easter Sunday at Aunt Martina's! Here comes the Easter Bunny! (Me in a suit)
Yeah yeah...don't act surprised!



Mom and Dad with the Easter Bunny! Daddy, what are you doing?

Waiting for more pictures!

Chase....Shellie's little boy! He told me he has always been my (the Easter Bunny) biggest fan!


My baby girl! She figured it out pretty quick after I accidentally giggled out loud!
Shellie loves the Easter Bunny too!

Uncle Max and Aunt Martina!


Whew.....the Easter Bunny is tired and hot!


Saturday at the church! That's Gabby in green, Annabelle is back there hiding her face (as usual). Haley and Chase are behind the boys! And of course, the boys were more interested in their candy!


My bunch!


Last night, I started my first solo pattern sewing project! I have made a few things before but I ended up getting Mom's help. I think I've been doing enough sewing lately that the paterns are finally making sense.


So, here it is! It looks a little deformed but that's only because I had my stuff in it already!


Here's another picture. Apparently, my camera is a little fogged or something. Anyway, I like it!
So, that's what's been going on! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!

0 comments: