Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here's a new one!

Project #2 is finished! I decided to make a tote. And man- oh-man, is it a tote!?! It's a bit bigger than I thought it would be but I love it!



This pic kinda makes me think....Smiley cyclops alien!


Inside! That pocket was supposed to be on the outside but I like my pockets on the inside of my bags. (Makes it harder for someone to reach in and snag my pens and you know how much I LOVE my pens! LOL!

And the best part is.....


it's the perfect size for my books! I think I might have to make some more like these. Maybe I'll change it a bit and make the handles longer for shoulder use and/or more pockets on the inside or outside! Uh oh, I'm in trouble!

Oh! Mom and I are taking a machine quilting class on the 25th at a local fabric boutique. I am so excited! I thought maybe I could take pictures so you all can see what we are learning that day! What do you think? Would that interest anyone or would it be too boring to bear?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur purse and bag are awesome! Is there any way you can email me the pattern info or tell me where i can find it? I wanna make a tote like that! Then Ill be like my Forever! lol. love ya _Kristi