Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Thief of Always

So, the other day I did a post on my love of reading and in it I mentioned that I couldn't remember the first real book that I read. Since then, I haven't really thought about it much but I was at Walmart with Beth, discussing books, and it just came to me. The Thief of Always by Clive Barker. It was first published in 1992 and was considered a young adult novel but it has since been classified as a graphic novel of fantasy/horror origin. Whatever!!!!! That's ridiculous! Anyway, I just googled it a minute ago and would you believe.....they are making a movie from it that is scheduled to be out in 2010.
Right now, I am reading The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. Beth lent it to me to read and so far it is awesome. Such a wonderful story so far, you should all check it out. The movie for it is coming out October 17th, starring Dakota Fanning, Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson and many more. It should be great!


0 comments: