Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our First Blog!!!


Well, here it is.....our first blog! I'm not really sure how to work all this mess but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Anyway the purpose of starting this blog I guess is to let family members keep up with what's happening in our little family....the kids grow so fast and Kojak and I stay pretty busy. We do have a MySpace page but some of our family doesn't....so this is better, right?


So for those of you who don't know the latest.....Haley will be 4 in December, James & Cameron will be 2 in January, Kojak works 3rd shift & I stay at home with the babies and go to school. My classes are only 3 nights a week right now so it's not too bad! We live next door to my parents and that is a blessing.....Mom & Dad are such a big part of our lives! Well, I guess I'll have to post some pictures so I'm going to go figure that out!

0 comments: