Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pictures!!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I started my Picasa Web Albums! Available to the right! I posted pictures from the show this past weekend and pictures of our pottery! Also, I went ahead and created some albums with older pictures of the kids for those of you who have not seen them......and b/c I enjoy them myself......when you see them you will understand! Looking at all these pictures make me appreciate so many things alot more! The boys baby pictures especially b/c it makes me realize what a miracle they all are....... we truly have been blessed with our children! Still to this day I cry everytime I go to Asheville b/c I think of how things could have gone a different way with my baby boys....and I thank the Lord that they are here with me!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ok I TOTALLY LOVE the pottery. DO I get a "family discount"? I REALLY like the polka dotted mug and all the pieced with the blue glaze. You all are so talented!