Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hooray, for me!




Well, I'm excited.....I am now an eRepresentative for Avon..... this means that I can do much of my business on-line.....of course I'm still new to Avon but it should be fun! I know this will be very beneficial for my out~of~town friends and family because they can go on-line, browse products, place their orders and have it shipped directly to their homes! How easy is that?!? I'll provide the address to my website below.....
www.youravon.com/fhodge



Well, this weekend is the Arts & Crafts Show in Spindale.....I'm excited about that too.....it has been advertised in several well-known magazines so hopefully we will have good turn out....Mom, Diane and I will be doing pottery demonstrations all day too....so we will be busy, busy, busy! I should have some pictures for the next blog!

0 comments: