Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday at Lake James

I went fishing with Mom and Dad at Lake James. Today was the first time I've gotten to go fishing since they got the boat. My got my fishing license for my birthday and today I got to use it. Of course, I didn't catch any fish but it was still fun! I almost dumped Mom out of the boat.....that totally made up for no fish.

It was kind of cloudy and over cast this morning when we first got there but it cleared up and the sun came out shortly after we launched the boat.




Mom....looking for a good spot.


Daddy.....steering her in the cove.


Me. This is in the morning......I'm a little more RED now! Between fishing and yard work today I got a little roasted.


This is the new bag I finished yesterday. To this one, I added some wooden embellishments to the outside.....


......and an extra zippered pocket to the inside. These colors are so great.....I'm loving it! This one is absolutely one to sell, it turned out wonderfully.

0 comments: