Monday, May 11, 2009

Here's the newest ones!

This is the one that I made for Mom's Mothers Day gift!


It turned out very pretty! It's got some sage, mint green and a rosey pink color.


This one is my personal Favorite so far! I love the colors and it ended up so beautiful! I am very proud of this one!


Inside! That stripe pocket is perfect cell phone size. I have a tendency to lose mine and end up digging for it so I figured this way I would solve that problem.


Another of the inside.....that goldenrod color is more of a green in person!

I bought some new fabrics today for the next one! It's gonna be pretty! I also have the fabrics for Mary Sue's bag that she said she just had to have and she wants it this week. Well, I better get busy.......I still have a baby quilt to finish!

0 comments: