Sunday, May 24, 2009

Put to good use

Back when I had time to make birdhouses....*sigh*.....I had a few bird villages that were never finished. Mostly because they broke during the first firing or while they were still green. So we put them on a shelf outside the pottery shop.
Apparently, a little wren thought it was the perfect place for her family.



You can't see them in the pictures but there are a few little tiny eggs inside. This made me very happy.

Below are a few pictures of the baby quilt that I made for a friend. I love baby stuff but I get kind of tired of seeing everything pastel colored so I decided to go a different way with this one. This is the first one I've ever made in this pattern or this many fabrics but it came out so nice and my friend was so happy with it!


Close-up...it had eight different fabrics, not including the trim and backing.

0 comments: