Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And another one.....

Last weekend at church, Mary Sue had a fit over Mom's purse I made and placed her order. She said she had to have one, she wanted something blue and she had to have it this week. So, this is what I came up with.


I've always been partial to navy and yellow.....they complement each other so well. I changed it around a little from the others but I think it came out quite nicely.

This is the inside......I just love those polka-dots.


This is the fabric I got for the next one. I think it will be very cute when it's done.


And just wait until you see what I'm doing with these.

Making these purses has been so much fun......I enjoy it so much that I dream of making one for everyone I know. Seriously, I see certain fabrics and I think "oh, that would be perfect for so-and-so!" Really, I think it's becoming a sickness.



0 comments: