Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quotes.....

  • A friend is someone who not only accepts you for what you are but makes you feel good about being yourself. ~ Unknown
  • Dreams are illustrations.....from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman
  • A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ~ David Brinkley
  • By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and Third, by experience, which is the bitterest. ~ Confucius
  • Ignorance is no excuse, it's the real thing. ~ Irene Peter
  • Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends. ~ Jacques Delille
  • It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. ~ Maya Angelou
  • In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
  • Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. ~ Mark Twain
  • The only way to have a friend is to be one. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself. ~ Unknown
Sorry guys, I have too many thoughts tumbling around in my head.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

0 comments: