Saturday, March 21, 2009

Around the funny farm....

Well, I know I haven't been on in a little while but I've been busy and disappointed and frustrated and, did I mention busy? There's been a lot going on around here. First of all, I wanted to let everyone know (in case you didn't know already) that I did not get into the nursing program this time. I'm not going to get into specifics because....well, I tend to get a little upset. Let's just say that some things are not merit based that really should be.
Alright, moving on!!!!!


James, where~Oh~where did your little eyes go?


Happy Birthday Mom! This is the cake I baked and decorated for mom. I think it goes without saying that cake decorating is not one of my talents. I should have remembered that less is more.


James, he thinks this sled is his surf board. Apparently he doesn't care that we don't have snow much less an ocean around here.


James.....they get real excited when they find big rocks in the yard.


Haley with my glasses on!


All three of the munchkins!


Don't ask.....cause I have no clue!


Haley had her first T-Ball practice this morning....this is her in the outfield with Chase (Shellie's son....born exactly 36 hours before Haley).

Taking a drink and a breather....I guess!


Miss Haley up to bat!


Checking out the dirt!


This is her team.....she is the only girl.....and she's taller than all but 2 of them. The little boy on the right end was supposed to be introducing himself but as you can see he's a little shy.


Today was also Work Day at the church. These are the crosses that Daddy constructed and put up today. We changed the cloth after this picture was taken and the new one looks much better. There were at least 3 lawn mowers out there fertilizing, liming and aerating the church lawn.


Daddy building!


Jamie digging holes!


And this is some strange woman who wanted to help but needs to pay more attention and move when the camera is pointed in her direction. Mental note: Don't let Mom hold the camera.

0 comments: