Sunday, February 8, 2009

Little Blue

I've been thinking lately......(I know, dangerous right?)....anyway, I've been thinking that if I get in the RN program (PSB Test Tuesday-Final Selection in March) I will be spending alot of time away from the house (in class, on campus and off campus clinicals). And it would be nice to have access to a computer no matter where I am, so Kojak went and bought this for me.


It's an Acer Aspire One Mini and we're calling it Little Blue.....it's so cute and has everything that I need and will need for school. That's our Toshiba that it's sitting on....it's so little.....I love it!

Moving on, we took all the kids for their yearly doctor visits in the past couple weeks.....the boys did exceptionally well this time considering that they normally pitch major fits at the docs office. They were well behaved and very cooperative, they didn't get any shots, they're both 37 inches tall but weigh 35 (James) and 37 (Cameron) lbs.
Haley on the other hand is a different story, while she did act well, she had to get 6 shots to be ready for school in August.....she was not a happy girl.....but she is 48 inches tall and 46 lbs.
I'm in the middle of my last prerequisite class, Anatomy & Physiology II and was really looking forward to taking the summer semester off. But of course, it may not work out that way. I found out last week that I may have to take 2 classes in the summer to remain eligible for financial aid in the fall. We can't afford the entire expense of Nursing school on our own so we can't make it without financial aid. It sucks but it's true.
Anyway, so this semester should be interesting, what with all the fetal pig dissections I will be participating in.....I really feel bad for the pig!
I will let everyone know how things are going with the admission process.

0 comments: