Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm back.......

Kojak hooked up the old desktop so I would have access to the internet again. Woooo, I am so glad. I have a quiz on Tuesday and an exam on Thursday that I need to study for and I have to watch tonights Grey's Anatomy episode. We'll get the laptop out next week but this works just fine right now.
So, I started writing in a journal in my spare time, just to get things off my chest that I worry or think about often. I feel that when I write down my thoughts or feelings I don't dwell on them as much as I did before. The way things are right now, with the economy, a new president, jobs, going to school, the kids and the general state of the world.....I tend to worry much more than I probably should but I think it's some kind of genetic defect. Worry wartism???? LOL
Anyway, how about you? Do you keep a journal or diary? If so, do you feel like it helps you in any way? If not, how do you deal with your stress or worries?

0 comments: