Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can we build it???...... Uh, yeah I think so!

First off, I don't have a lot of cabinet space here and I have a slight addiction to dishes, bake ware, glasses, mugs, bowls, etc. So, the other day I decided to make some room for my extra mugs. Granted, I could throw them away but I really like them a lot.
So, anyway I went down to Lowes. (you know, that place where all the guys look at women funny when they wonder around searching for what they need, and snicker about how we women have no idea what we're doing when it comes to anything that deals with wood, hammers, or the usage of said objects....yeah, I figured you knew) I bought a nice piece of pine, ornamental wooden flowers, hooks, paint and came home. Well, I just wanted to show you all what I made. It's a very simple project but I'm still totally proud of myself.

This is after I put the flowers on and sanded everything down.


And this is the finished product......I painted it java brown, which I wasn't really sure about, but it came out great. What do you think?

0 comments: