Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh My......

Today was Haley's first dentist appointment! She did really well...at first! They looked at her teeth and she was fine but when they started the cleaning she kind of freaked! That's when they called me back. I think she got scared of being in that chair and being laid back like that! The dentist suggested that I start making her lay back when I brush her teeth.....I hope that will help. Anyway, she got a little crazy! So she has 4 small surface cavities and needs to have some fillings so they don't get worse. The only problem is I will need to take her to an office in Hendersonville that is equipped to give her a little something to calm her nerves! That scares me a little! I would never let her know that of course! Anyway, if anybody has any knowledge or experience with kids and nitrous oxide please let me know!
Now, I'll be looking forward to James & Cameron's first trip to the dentist.......argh!

0 comments: