Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas is over already?


Yes Christmas has come & gone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a great one....spending time with family on Christmas Eve and having Christmas morning with the kids! The kids had a great time...they were excited to get up Christmas morning and see all the packages Santa had left for them! Of course we had fun just watching them! They all got some really neat toys and loads of nice clothes. I'm not sure they cared too much for the clothes but they needed them so "Oh Well"! Haley unwrapped a bicycle and the boys lost all interest in anything else. But their birthday is January 5th so I feel they may be getting some tricycles.....courtesy of Nana & Poppie! Plus Venita & Jane are bringing more Christmas from the coast....I think next weekend is going to be a super busy one! Anyway we had a good Christmas and can't wait for James & Cameron's birthday! I can't believe they are almost 2 already! I love all of you...hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year! Ok I'm done!

0 comments: