Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday James & Cameron!


January 5th, 2006 @ 11:45 and 11:46 AM! I can't believe it's been 2 years already! But I guess it has and they are growing more everyday! We had their party on Saturday @ 3 and by 9 PM they were zonked out! They played very hard ALL day and we had a house full. Jane & Venita came out from the coast and we all had a really nice weekend! The kids love it when we have visitors, especially when they are the Nannie (Venita) and Mimi (Jane) variety!!!! Nana & Poppie got them new Red Flyer Tricycles for their birthday and they LOVE them! Now they can ride with Layley (Haley)! I did pretty well....didn't cry too much! NOT!!! What can I say...I'm a sap! Anyway it was a great weekend and a nice ending to my Christmas break! I start the Spring semester tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get some pictures posted as soon as possible!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!!