Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Talking Tornados!!!!

Well, I almost forgot how wonderful it is to have a little one running around trying to talk. It's been a while since Haley started babbling her first words and now that I think about it...it seems like once she got started it was no time before she could carry on a conversation. With every new word I felt so proud of my little girl and there are so many occasions now when she comes up with things that really get us tickled! She has a very vivid imagination!
Okay I said I almost forgot but I really don't think the boys are going to let me. Not only do I have one running all over but two little talking tornados! They are learning more words everyday and I keep getting those same old feelings: joy, pride & thankfulness! It seems like only yesterday I could wrap both of them in one receiving blanket and now they are full speed ahead!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ahh the joys of parenting! Congrats on your finals, I'm jealous ;-P
Merry Christmas!!!