Monday, January 19, 2009

CRASH!!!!!!!

Our computer crashed the other day.....bad luck!!!!! Gotta take it to get it worked on this week but it may be a while before we get it back so I don't know how much posting I will be getting to do in the next few weeks. Plus, I started the Spring semester so I will be spending a lot of time studying ( Anatomy and Physiology II) and I'm trying to get prepared to take the PSB again in February( hoping that I will get into the program this time so I can start in the Fall). I should considering that all of my prerequisites are out of the way now! I am still on the hunt for a decent job....keep your fingers crossed that I find one soon please!
I've been using Mom's computer trying to keep up with what is going on with everyone so I'm going to try to post some. Well gotta run....later!

0 comments: