Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Great News........

This semester is almost over and my Haley-bug is coming home from her Nannie's! YAY! Haley has been on the coast for a couple of weeks now staying with her Nannie and as much as I know she enjoys it......I sure do miss the little troublemaker! (She's only a troublemaker when she's teaching the boys things that get them in trouble....that's the big sister for ya!) And of course, she misses her Mommy and Daddy and "tha Bubbas" as she calls them. I've talk to her alot on the phone and she has taken to singing me songs from movies! It's really cute! Anyway, she will be home on the 2nd, so she will be here for my birthday and for Mother's Day! I'm so excited!
Speaking of excitement, this semester is almost over! Woohoo! My final exam is on the 5th. I will be so relieved to be done with the semester.....of course I'll be ready to start the next semester within a few days time! Microbiology for the summer.......yummy! I really do love school!
Okay, it's late and I'm beginning to ramble so post more later!

0 comments: