Monday, February 18, 2008

Winter Skin???

Does winter weather make your skin dry, flaky or itchy? Well, I have your winter skin wonder! I got a bottle of Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oil with some other products I ordered about a month ago. I am not a fan of oil so I gave it to Mom because she always keeps a HUGE bottle of suntan oil around in the winter because of her severely dry, itchy, winter skin. I knew that she used it ALOT so I figured she could use this stuff and save a little on the suntan oil. She has since then ordered several more bottles and has gotten orders from others for the product. She absolutely loves it. She told me she was having to use the suntan oil several times a day with little relief from itching. With this new stuff she started out using it once a day after bath time and has not had an itch since. You can actually see a dramatic different in her skin.....it is so smooth and silky! The way healthy skin is supposed to look. It actually has a nice glow to it instead of the dull flakiness it was before. My sister-in-law, Beth, who has very ashy skin also has found a new favorite in this wonderful product. So far, everyone who has ordered it has let me know how much they love it! I'm getting rave reviews from all directions. It comes in an original scent which is very light and also in Soft & Sensual, which is a very subtle floral scent. If you would like to try it for yourself my website is www.youravon.com/fhodge You can have it shipped directly to your door. If you let me know before you plan to order I can send you a Free Shipping coupon via email and all you need to do is use the code on the email to have the shipping fee waived. Thanks for your support!

0 comments: