Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Update........

Ok, so my kids are not fans of the doctor's office....(understatement)..... they were not happy at all. They were up to date already on their shots but they did have to endure the finger stick....not a good time! James weighs 29 lbs and is 36 in. tall. Cameron is 30 lbs and 36 in. tall! They are both in the 80th percentile for their age in height and about 70th percentile in weight. Doc said they are doing fine and growing very well. Haley kept asking me if she was going to get poked to and I couldn't seem to make her understand that she was not......I think she thought we were trying to trick her or something! So all is well on the hill again!
We are hoping to get started again on the boys room and are looking forward to it being finished in the next few....4....5 months! LOL! I hope it's soon! I'll try to keep pictures posted as it comes along!
So there's another update from the hill!

0 comments: