Thursday, February 21, 2008

Great Deal!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a really great deal right now. I have limited amounts so it won't last long. Avon has 2 New products coming in Campaign 7 and I have been able to get my hands on some early. We are already familiar with the 2007 Allure Magazine Beauty Breakthrough Award Winning Anew Ultimate Age Repair Night Cream and Age Repair Elixir......but now joining those Fantastic products is the Anew Ultimate Age Repair Day Cream SPF 25 and the Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System! Each product in the Anew Ultimate line utilizes the power of Pro-Sirtuin TX Technology to repair the advanced signs of age damage. I have been able to get some of these products in advance and am selling the set for $50. The set includes the Contouring Eye System (regular $30) and the Age Repair Day Cream (regular $34). That's a discount of almost 25%. Take advantage while it lasts. Email me with your order or if you have any questions @ busybees@bellsouth.net
Right now in Campaign 5 Avon is offering for the first time trial sizes of some of our best selling products including the Age Repair Night Cream, Alternative Intensive Age Treatment, Retroactive Youth Extending Night and Day SPF 25 creams, and the Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector. Trial sizes are up to a 3 week supply. This would be a great oppotunity to find a product that works for you. If your looking for it on my website it would be on pages 106-107 in the Campaign 5 brochure.

And if Age Repair is not your cup of tea.....Avon has introduced the first 4 level Microdermabrasion System in America. This product is absolutely THE BEST EVER! I have been using it for a little over 2 weeks and I am so amazed at the difference in my skin. I have only gotten to the 2nd level and I already know that I will not be without this product again. I LOVE IT......and I am hard to please when it comes to my skin.

0 comments: