Saturday, January 19, 2008

Did you say Free Shipping???

If you love "Free Shipping" like I do you're gonna love this! Avon is offering Free Shipping with your order of $30 or more in Campaign 3. You can order your favorite products online through my website and have them shipped directly to your home! How cool is that? Plus we have quite a few "Big Beautiful Deals" going right now! So stock up on old favorites or maybe find some new favorites! Avon has released alot of new products lately including some of my personal favorites: Derek Jeter Driven Black cologne for Men and the Ultra Color Rich Mousse Lipstick....(Love them!!) If you have any questions just e-mail me I'll be happy to help! This offer won't last long so take advantage today! Campaign 3 end date is January 30th. Thanks & hope to hear from you soon!

Website: www.youravon.com/fhodge

If you would like to receive emails from me about new products and deals just to my website,register as a customer, and be sure to include your email address.

0 comments: