Thursday, July 30, 2009

A honkin' goodbye.....

Tuesday was my last day of the summer semester at ICC. It also marked the day I finished my first college diploma (read~ meaningless to everyone but me). General Occupation Technology Diploma....sounds nice.....but still useless, just a stepping stone on the path to success.
Anyway, I wanted to celebrate my minuscule achievement after I got out of class but couldn't really think how so I decided to go on home. As I was leaving the parking lot, I noticed and heard something odd.




Canadian Geese. This was odd to me because they normally stay on the other side of campus near Lake Imogene. Every other semester I drive right by them on my way to and from class but this semester my class was in the rear part of campus and I haven't seen them at all. Anyway, this is the farthest I have ever seen them from the water. So I thought maybe they came up to Congratulate me and tell me to have a nice break.

Okay, it's a long shot but still a nice thought.....a little delusional but nice!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

CONGRADS love!! I am so excited for you! I know what a big deal it is to accomplish even the smallest of these things and what you have accomplished is no where near small! Keep up the good work! I love you and miss you!!!