Sunday, November 2, 2008

Internet meme you say?

Random facts? 6 random facts? Oh mercy! Alright Becky, I'm game!

And for those of you who don't know, an internet meme is basically a fun way to find out little known random facts about your friends. So, I'm gonna give you my random facts and then I'm gonna pick 3 other people to do their own meme.

Ok, here goes folks!

1. I always knew I wanted to have kids but even after almost 5 years I still can't believe I was blessed with my sweet girl and my baby boys!
2. I know it's time to cut my toenails when they cut holes in my socks. Hehe!
3. I have learned to tune out the kids sometimes.....it helps with my sanity.
4. I don't like big cities, never have, never will.
5. I have developed a fear of heights, especially mountains. The Blue Ridge Parkway is not my friend.
6. I'm just a girl, a girl who wants to be happy. You know, the cute little house, my 3 babies, a career I enjoy and dinner at the table with my family every night.

Well, that's the best I could do. And I choose Beth, Bo and Millie to participate and do their own meme.

100th post coming soon!

0 comments: