Sunday, July 27, 2008

Backgrounds and Spider Boys!

Yeah~yeah, I know what you're thinking....."My Lord she's changed the background again!" Call me Flaky as a Grands biscuit or as unpredictable as BigFoot but the truth is I'm really just indecisive and I'm a sucker for color. Believe me when I say this probably will not be the last background change you see around here. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I just took my final exam on Thursday and have more time to do.....to do.....well, to do anything! I've been doing a variety of things that a month ago seemed unreachable like going to the chiropractor (much needed mind you), painting my toenails, I watched an entire movie, and colored my hair. It's been nice having some me time but below you will see some examples of my more enjoyable time.

You see, I've had more time to spend with these 2 and all their 2 year old antics!

More time to spend looking into these baby blues, this girl loves dress up and make up time with Mommy.

Oh and this was the most awesome pizza EVER! I think Kojak fell in love with me all over again, well maybe I'm exaggerating but I sure did fall in love with it! Um, pepperoni, canadian bacon & black olives with pesto, then you dip it in marinara! Oh bless my sweet pizza loving soul! And, among all this I had time.....

...to try and figure out how in the name of cheescake this happened! I have a few theories....either my boys have some spider tendencies or they think they belong on Gilligan's Island!
SOS, SOS, Send help soon please!

1 comments:

thephotolady said...

its funny that you changed your background because I did too on here and myspace . added new pix and all . miss ya lots !